The ability to deploy hundreds of 3C sensors in a well and make it cost effective comes with some limitations:
- Wells should be cased, with at least 3.8 inch internal diameter casing (steel, PVC or fibreglass);
- Wells can not be under pressure;
- Wells should be vertical or near vertical;
- Temperature limited to < 75 degrees celsius for digital sensors;
- Maximum sample rate is 1ms (375Hz anti alias);
- Currently the maximum depth is 720m with a 3C sensor every 2m
Please contact us to discuss your exploration needs with us. If our existing system does not quite meet your requirements, it may be possible to adapt the tool to meet your needs.