High-Definition Seismic Corporation is pleased to offer HDVSP™ - full wave high definition Vertical Seismic Profiles for shallow plays (under 1000m).
For over 5 years, HDSC has been the leading provider of high quality VSPs in the Canadian Oil Sands region and the only provider in the world of high channel count, 3C, ultra high resolution VSPs. Our custom built array was designed to solve the challenge of covering the whole well without spatial aliasing of the data.
The result is data that our clients have described as: "Spectacular"; "The best I have ever seen"; "Amazing", "Night and day difference [compared to previous VSPs]".
- Sensors deployed from top to bottom of the well;
- 360 levels currently available;
- Tight spatial sampling (1m or 2m intervals) to minimise spatial aliasing;
- 100's of sensors can be deployed in one or more wells;
- True digital MEMS three component sensors (based on INOVA Geophysical's VectorSeis® sensors);
- Excellent vector fidelity;
- Linear phase and frequency resonse;
- No mechanical resonance;
- Accurate and repeatable placement of the sensors;
- Multiple wells can be live at the same time;
- Deeper targets, to 1000m, can be accomodated with one move of the array;
- Small enough to be transported by air freight.
For many projects a receiver interval of only 1m is required to capture the shear wave PS data without spatial aliasing.
The high quality of the data is the result of many factors, including: design of the array; MEMS sensors; high channel count; low noise; accurate sensor spacing; high vector fidelity and good coupling.
Please contact us to see if your next VSP can be in HD.